JC Tax Services, Inc
JC Tax Services Inc. is a full service tax and accounting firm located in Morrisville, PA. Our firm endeavors to provide superior quality services in a timely manner to all of our clients.
Our philosophy is as follows:
- Our foundation is built upon personal attention to our clients’ needs and establishing long term client relationships.
- We are large enough to offer a complete range of accounting services, but small enough to provide detailed personal service to every client.
- We are committed to the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- We maintain confidentiality and strict privacy of all client data.
- We are dedicated to continually updating our education and technical skills. By staying abreast of the ever changing Federal, state and local tax laws, every client is afforded an opportunity to minimize their current and future tax liabilities.
- We analyze all aspects of our clients’ tax and accounting requirements based on our understanding of our clients’ needs.
- We ensure that all clients are fully informed of their personal tax and accounting compliance landscape.
NEW APPOINTMENT INFORMATION DUE TO COVID-19
Our office is located at:
NEW APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
DUE TO COVID-19
Contact us year round
or to schedule
an appointment by phone:
Ofc (215) 736-9455
Mailing address only:
609 Prospect Avenue
Morrisville, PA 19067
Joni Cappuccio, CPA EA MST
Joni has been a tax and accounting professional since 1985. As President of JC Tax Services Inc., she specializes in tax compliance and planning for individuals, small businesses and nonprofit organizations. Serving a diverse group of clients, she uses her technical expertise and vast experience in ensuring that her clientele remain compliant in their tax filing obligations. Joni holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and a Master of Science degree in Taxation. Joni is also a part time professor of Financial and Managerial Accounting at Penn State University. She has held the position of Treasurer, Advisor and Accountant for many local non-profit organizations.
Professional Credentials / Affiliations:
- CPA licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Enrolled Agent
- Quickbooks ProAdvisor
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Pennsylvania Society of Enrolled Agents (Board member 2010 to present – Director, Vice President, President – currently Past President)
- June, 2016 - PSEA’s Joe Frezza Founders Award for dedicated service to PSEA affiliate and its members
- New Jersey Society of Enrolled Agents (Board member 2013 to 2017 – Secretary, Vice President)
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- Pennsylvania Chapter, National Association of Tax Professionals